THE RESCUE by Ennien Ashbrook and Lori McDonald / 在 Ennien Ashbrook 和 Lori 麥當勞手邊的援救

Premise: Joe was captured by Galactor during a routine mission and held for an unidentified amount of time. His teammates, however, manage to rescue him, and this is them trying to figure out what happened, since Joe is being, as usual, uncooperative, and for the sake of this fic, they're all dumb as dirt. :) / 前提: 喬在一個例行公事任務的時候被 Galactor 捕獲了並且為未經確認量的時間拿著。 他的隊友,然而,設法救出他,而且這是他們在嘗試理解什麼發生,因為喬是存在, 像往常一樣,不合作的,而且為了這 fic ,他們全部是啞的如污垢。 :)

Ken - "Joe, what happened to you?!" / 肯恩 - "喬,你發生了什麼事?!"
Joe - "Um, got captured." / 喬 - "Um, 得到捕獲".
Ken - "No! Were you interrogated?" / 肯恩 - "不! 你被質問嗎?"
Joe - "Um... sort of." / 喬 - "Um。。。 類型。"
Ken - "Did you give them anything?" / 肯恩 - "你給他們任何事嗎"?
Joe - "Nothing verbal." / 喬 - "毫不口述".
Ken - "You blew it, didn't you?? Didn't you????" / 肯恩 - "你吹它,不是嗎?? 不是嗎????"
Joe - "Uh, sorta..." / 喬 - "Uh,近似。。。"
Ken - "Did you manage to learn anything about Katse in return?" / 肯恩 - "你設法學習回返的關於 Katse 的任何事嗎"?
Joe - "Well, yeah..." / 喬 - "嗯,是的。。。"
Ken - "Like what?" / 肯恩 - " 像什麼"?
Joe - "Aw man, he is such an inCREDible.." / 喬 - "Aw 配備人手,他是如此的難以置信。。"
Ken - "Incredible what? Joe, he's an incredible what?" / 肯恩 - " 難以置信的什麼? 喬, 他是難以置信什麼?"
Joe - "Uh.. terrorist! Yeah! Man that's guy's a bastard... bitch too..." / 喬 - "Uh。。 恐怖份子! 是的! 傢伙的一個私生子的男人。。。 母狗,也。。。"
Ken - "What was that?" / 肯恩 - "那是什麼"?
Joe - "Nothing." / 喬 - "沒事".
Ken - "Why are you grinning??" / 肯恩 - "你為什麼露齒而笑??"
Joe - "No reason." / 喬 - 沒有理由.
Jinpei - "ANIKIIIII!!! Joe's been chanting "I know Katse’s secret" an' he won't stoppppppp! Make him stopppppp!!" / Jinpei- "ANIKIIIII!!! 呤唱的喬 "我知道 Katse's 的秘密" 一' 他不將 stoppppppp! 使他成為 stopppppp!!"
Ken - "That's it, tie him down. He's obviously been drugged or something." / 肯恩 - " 那是它,把他繫下來。 他明顯地已經被下藥或某事。"
Ryu - "Uh, Ken, why does he already have rope burn?" / Ryu- "Uh ,肯恩,他為什麼已經讓粗繩燃燒"?
Ken - "He was a prisoner! Of course they tied up his wrists and ankles." / 肯恩 - "他是囚犯! 當然他們綁好他的手腕和腳踝。"
Ryu - "Uhm, that ain't where I found it, Ken..." / Ryu- "Uhm,那不是我發現它的地方,肯恩。。。"
Ken - "uh.......... what?" / 肯恩 - "uh.......... 什麼?"
Jun - "it looks like he's had leather straps on." / 六月 - " 它看起來像他一樣已經有皮革繩在"之上.
Ken - "Fiends! He must have horrific scars on his wrists!" / 肯恩 - "魔鬼! 他一定要有在他的手腕上的令人毛骨悚然的疤痕!"
Ryu - "That's... .not where the straps seem to have been... and.. he seems awfully PROUD of them." / Ryu- "那是。。。 。不在哪裡繩似乎是。。。 而且。。 他可怕地為傲他們。"
Ken - "Joe! What did they DO to you!" (hug) "And why do you smell of incense and oil?" / 肯恩 - "喬! 他們對你做什麼!"(擁抱)"而且你為什麼香和油聞?"
Joe - "Uh.. uh.. Aromatorture, man." / 喬 - "Uh。。 uh。。 Aromatorture ,男人。"
Ken - "Nani?" / 肯恩 - "Nani"?
Joe - "You heard of aromatherapy, right? Well, Galactor's got aromatorture. That's all I can tell you." / 喬 - "你聽說芳香療法,對不對? 好吧,被得到 aromatorture 的 Galactor's。 那是全部我能告訴你。"
Jun - "Joe, you poor man! We're here for you!" / 六月 - "喬, 你貧窮的男人! 我們為你在這裡!"
Jinpei - "Is that whipping cream in your hair, Aniki?" / Jinpei- " 那鞭打乳酪在你的頭髮中,Aniki"?
Joe - "Um... yeah, let's go with that." / 喬 - "Um。。。 是的,以那讓我們去。"
Ryu - "Nah, looks more like gel, look it’s dried all stiff." / Ryu- "Nah,看起來更像膠化體, 看它被弄乾所有的僵硬".
Joe - "Get away from my hair, Ryu." / 喬 - "遠離我的頭髮, Ryu" 。
Jinpei - "How come your lips are chapped, Aniki? and your face is all dry and peely." / Jinpei- "為什麼你的唇被皸裂,Aniki? 而且你的臉是所有的乾和 P 字。"
Jun - "What do we do, Ken? Galactor could have done anything to him." / 六月 - " 我們做什麼,肯恩? Galactor 應該可以對他做任何事。"
Ken - "I know, I know... We have to get him to talk. Joe, did they... did they compromise your secrets?" / 肯恩 - "我知道,我知道。。。 我們必須得到他說話。 喬,做了他們。。。 他們妥協處理你的秘密嗎?"
Joe - "Ohhhh god, yes.." / 喬 - "Ohhhh 神,是的。。"
Ken - "NANI??" / 肯恩 - "NANI??"
Joe - "UH! I mean.. uh.." / 喬 - "UH! 我意謂。。 uh。。"
Ken - "WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM, JOE! WHAT DID YOU SAY??" / 肯恩 - "你告訴他們什麼,喬! 你說什麼??"
Joe - "Uh........ I DIDN’T TELL THEM NOTHING!" / 喬 - "Uh........ 我沒有告訴他們沒事!"
Ken - "Are you sure?" / 肯恩 - " 你確定"?
Joe - "Pretty sure." / 喬 - "相當確信".
Ken - "Then why was Katse grinning when we saw him on our way to rescue you? Come to think of it, why was he stumbling into walls begging anyone for a cigarette too?" / 肯恩 - "然後當我們在前往救出你的途中看見他的時候為什麼是 Katse 露齒而笑? 來想到它, 他為什麼進入為一根香煙請求任何人 的牆壁之內絆倒,也?"
Joe - "Uh.. uh.. Man's got a major nic-habit, man..." / 喬 - "Uh。。 uh。。 被得到主要的 nic 的男人-習慣,配備人手。。。"
Jinpei - "Seemed to be kinda weak in the knees too, Aniki." / Jinpei- "似乎也有一點是弱的在膝中,Aniki".
Joe - "He's... got these little health problems.." / 喬 - "他是。。。 得到了這些小健康問題。。"
Ken - "Well... that can work in our favour. But why were YOU smoking when we found you?" / 肯恩 - "湧出。。。 那能在我們的好意方面工作。 但是當我們發現的時候,你為什麼抽煙你?"
Joe - "Shit, you found me out. I'm caught." / 喬 - "拉屎,你發現我的錯。 我被捕捉。"
Ken - "Nani?? Oh god, what happened. Did he- did he hurt you?" / 肯恩 - "Nani?? 哦神,發生什麼事。 他-他傷害你嗎?"
Joe - "Ohhhhhh god no..." / 喬 - "Ohhhhhh 神號碼。。"
Jun - "Then what are all these welts across your back?" / 六月 - "然後橫過你的背部所有的這些滾邊是什麼"?
Joe - "Uh- I'd rather not say..." / 喬 - "Uh- 我將會寧可不說。。。"
Ken - "Joe! Talk to us! TALK TO US!" / 肯恩 - "喬! 和我們說話! 和美國說話!"
Jun - "Uh, Ken, I think you need to stop shaking him like that. He looks like his brains are about to fall out." / 六月 - "Uh ,肯恩, 我認為,你需要停止搖動 , 他喜歡那。 他看起來像他的腦一樣正要發展。"
Joe - "...that was too raaaaaad...." / 喬 - ".。。那也是 raaaaaad...."
Ken - "Joe?? Joe!" / 肯恩 - "喬?? 喬!"
Jun - "Oh, god, Ken! He's overwhelmed! Poor Joe! Think of the torture he underwent in that horrible room!" / 六月 - "哦,神,肯恩! 他被淹沒! 貧窮的喬! 想到拷問他在那個可怕的房間中歷經!"
Ryu - "Most satiny room I'VE ever seen... There were even frills on the pillows." / Ryu- "我曾經已經看到的最緞子似的房間。。。 那裡甚至在枕頭上的衣飾上的縐邊。"
Ken - "How diabolical!" / 肯恩 - " 如何魔鬼似的"!
Joe - "...soft.... silky.... warm...... wet......" / 喬 - ".。。柔軟.... 如絲的.... 溫暖的...... 濕氣......"
Jun - "JOE! Don't give into it! PLEASE!" (sob) / 六月 - "喬! 進入它之內不要給! 請!"(啜泣)
Ken - "WET??? / 肯恩 - "變濕???
Joe - Uh! uh uh uh.. water torture!" / 喬 -Uh! uh uh uh。。 加水給拷問!"
Ken - "NO!" / 肯恩 - "不"!
Ryu - "Hey, Jin, what's that?" / Ryu- "嗨, Jin,那是什麼"?
Jinpei - "A saddle! Isn't it cool? Found it in a toy box in the torture room. Found a tail too." / Jinpei- "一個鞍! 它不涼爽嗎? 在拷問房間中的一個供玩耍的盒子中發現它。 也發現一隻尾部。"
Ryu - "Why's it stuck on the end of a cork?" / Ryu- "它為什麼在軟木塞的結束上附著"?
Jinpei - "I dunno." / Jinpei- "我不知道" 。
Joe - "..was savin' it f'r Ken...." / 喬 - ".。savin 是' 它 f'r 肯恩...."
Ken - "uh... What?" / 肯恩 - "uh。。。 什麼?"
Joe - "NOTHING!! Was uh.. was uh.. Was a lotta yen!" / 喬 - "沒事!! uh 是。。 uh 是。。 lotta 日圓是!"
Jun - "Oh, Joe... please talk to us. We only want to help, make you feel better..." / 六月 - "哦,喬。。。 請和我們說話。 我們只想要幫助,變得比較好。。。"
Joe - "Want to go back....." / 喬 - "想要回去....."
Ken - "JOE! NO! My god, after all you WENT through??" / 肯恩 - "喬! 不! 我的神,畢竟你穿過??"
Joe - "Yeah! Revenge! I'll get the bastard! I'll suck his.... his blood out through a straw! yeah, that's it.." / 喬 - "是的! 報仇! 我將得到私生子! 我將吸他的.... 他的血出自經過一根稻草! 是的,那是它。。"
Jun - "Oh, Joe, you're so brave..." / 六月 - "哦,喬,你是如此勇敢。。。"
Jinpei - "Look, Ryu, I found a whip too." / Jinpei- "神情, Ryu,我也發現鞭".
Ryu - "How horrible!" / Ryu- " 如何可怕的"!
Jinpei - "Yeah. And lots and lots of whipping cream too...What's this little leather thing with little leather circles coming off of it? Eww, and it’s all sticky too! Gross, I’m not touchin' that.." / Jinpei- "是的。 而且運氣和許多鞭打乳酪,也。。。這一點點是什麼用它脫落 的小皮革圓圈覆以皮革事物? Eww,而且它也全部黏黏! 賺進,我不是 touchin'那。。"
Jun - "Think we should send him back, Ken?" / 六月 - " 想我們應該送他回,肯恩"?
Ken - "I don't know, it's so dangerous...." / 肯恩 - " 我不知道, 它是這麼危險的...."
Joe - "I 'LL RISK IT! HONEST!" / 喬 - " 我 'LL 冒著資訊科技的危險! 誠實的!"
Ken - "He's been traumatized. Hakase would never forgive us if we allowed our comrade to return to Galactor so soon after being tortured. He needs time to recover." / 肯恩 - "他已經被使受損傷。 如果我們允許了我們的同志在被拷問之後回到 Galactor 如此的快, Hakase 將會無法原諒我們。 他需要時間找回。"
Joe - "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm recovered!!" / 喬 - "我很好, 我很好,我被找回!!"
Ken - "Are you sure? Do you think you could really get something out of Katse?" / 肯恩 - "你確定嗎? 你認為你可以真的把某事趕出 Katse 嗎?"
Joe - "Ohhhh I know I could..." / 喬 - " Ohhhh 我知道我可以。。。"
Ken - "What sort of information could you get? I need to know if the risk is justified. Joe?" / 肯恩 - "你可以得到什麼分類的資料? 是否風險被証明,我需要知道。 喬?"
Joe - "Top Secret Information! Yeah!" / 喬 - "頂尖的秘密資料! 是的!"
Jun - "I don't know about this..." / 六月 - "我不知道這。。。"
Jinpei - "What's this, Ryu?" / Jinpei- "這是什麼,Ryu"?
Ryu - "Looks like a gerbil to me." / Ryu- "對我看起來像一個沙鼠一樣" 。
Jinpei - "Cool! Can I keep it? Hey, look! It even comes with its own funnel!" / Jinpei- "冷卻! 我能保存它嗎? 嗨,看! 它甚至帶它自己的漏斗來!"
Jun - "Ugh, Jinpei, do you really want a Galactor gerbil? You don't know where its been" / 六月 - " Ugh , Jinpei, 真的做你想要一個 Galactor 沙鼠? 你不知道在哪裡它的是"
Jinpei - "Aw, ONEchan! It's only been in its cage." / Jinpei- "Aw,ONEchan! 它只有是在它的籠中。"
Ken - "Joe! You’re going red! What's wrong??" / 肯恩 - "喬! 你正在變紅色! 怎麼回事??"
Joe - "I can attest most firmly that the gerbil is only a pet and has only been in its cage and has never been used for any purpose other than gootchy-gooing at. Unlike the gerbil belonging to the guard in Cell Block C." / 喬 - " 我能證明得最堅固,沙鼠只是寵物和只有是在它的籠中而且從未作為除了 gootchy 之外的任何目的- 黏劑在。 不像屬於細胞的守衛 的沙鼠阻塞 C 。"
Ken - "...how do you know this, Joe?" / 肯恩 - ".。。你如何知道這,喬?"
Jun - "Oh, God, Ken! That's what he was hiding! He was threatened by a gerbil wielding guard!" / 六月 - "哦,上帝,肯恩! 那是他所正在藏的! 他被一個使用守衛 的沙鼠威脅了!"
All - "GASP!" / 所有的 - "喘氣"!
Joe - "Yep! That's right! ..fuckin' scared the hell out of me.." / 喬 - "Yep! 那是正確的! 。。fuckin'從我驚嚇了地獄。。"
Jun - "Oh, Joe..." / 六月 - "哦,喬。。。"
Jinpei - "Hey, if he was gettin' threatened in Cell Block C, why was it we found him in a bedroom up in the nobility sleeping area?" / Jinpei- "嗨,如果他是 gettin'在細胞區段 C 中威脅, 為什麼是它我們在貴族睡眠區域中向上在一間臥室中發現他"?
Ken - "What was that, Jinpei?" / 肯恩 - "那是什麼,Jinpei"?
Joe - "Oh, that guard's dead now" / 喬 - "哦, 那守衛的死現在"
Jinpei - "Still doesn't explain what you were doing in Katse's bedroom." / Jinpei- "仍然不解釋你正在 Katse's 的臥室中做的" 。
Joe - "Katse..... takes torture very personally." / 喬 - "Katse..... 非常親自地採取拷問。"
Jun - "Oh, god, Joe, and you want to risk undergoing more to finish your mission?? You're so brave!" / 六月 - "哦,神,喬,而且你想要冒著歷經更多的危險完成你的任務?? 你是如此勇敢!"
Joe - "Yes yes... it’s a tough job but somebody's gotta do it.." / 喬 - "是的是。。。 它是一個強硬的工作,但是某人必須做它。。"
Ken - "You'll get a medal for this, Joe." / 肯恩 - "你將為這得到一個獎牌,喬".
Joe - "Yep, yepyepyep... should qualify for Endurance in the next Olympics.." / 喬 - "Yep , yepyepyep。。。 應該為下一個奧林匹克的忍耐取得資格。。"
Jinpei - "Look, Ryu! Glow in the dark balloons! Aw... they're the long ones. I prefer round." / Jinpei- "神情,Ryu! 發紅光在黑暗中氣球! Aw。。。 他們是長的一些。 我偏愛回合。"
Jun - "Ewwwww, gross! Jinpei, this glow stuff comes off! Throw those out before they get all over the furniture." / 六月 - "Ewwwww,總數! Jinpei, 赤熱事情脫落! 在他們到達在全家具之前 , 把那些丟出去。"
Jinpei - "Aw... hey! Cherry flavoured!" / Jinpei- "Aw。。。 嗨! 櫻桃滋味!"
Jun - "Jinpei, get outta that stuff." / 六月 - "Jinpei,得到裝填的 outta" 。
Jinpei - "Hey, there's writing on the bag it came in. ‘Guaranteed the only cherry in the room by morning...’ What does that mean?" / Jinpei- " 嗨,那裡正在它進來的袋子上寫。 ‘在早晨之前在房間中保証了唯一的櫻桃。。。' 什麼意謂?"
Joe - "Means you AINT gettin' sundaes if you don't give 'em here!" / 喬 - "在這裡意謂你 AINT gettin' sundaes 如果你不給 ' em"!
Jinpei - "Ulp, here you go, Joe." / Jinpei- "Ulp,你去這裡了,喬".
Joe - "ThankeegottagobyeseeyouwishmeluckgodIhopemyballsholdoutforgetisaidthatbye!" (zoom...) / 喬 - "ThankeegottagobyeseeyouwishmeluckgodIhopemyballsholdoutforgetisaidthatbye"! (縮放。。.)
Ken - "There goes a brave, brave man..." / 肯恩 - "那裡去一個勇敢的, 勇敢的男人。。。"
Jun- "............ did he say what I think he said?" / 六月- "............ 他說我所想的他說嗎?"
Jinpei - "Um, Onechan, I think I'm afraid to ask..." / Jinpei- "Um , Onechan,我認為我害怕問。。。"
Ryu - "I couldn't make out a single word he said. He was talking faster than Katse!" / Ryu- "我不可以了解一個單一字他說。 他正在講話比 Katse 更快速!"
Ken - "Let's pray for him. For his safe journey and eventual release." / 肯恩 - "讓我們祈禱他。 對於他的安全旅程和最後的釋放。"

回上一頁